Things will move quickly once you get to Westhaven, as your emergency team tries to determine what type of stroke you’re having. Stroke care focuses on helping you recover as much function as possible and return to independent living. The impact of the stroke depends on the area of the brain involved and the amount of tissue damaged.
Our team will:
- Encourage Daily Movement and Exercise.
- Make Sure you Eat a Healthy and Wholesome Diet.
- Make Sure you Take Necessary Medications.
- Attend Regular Visits with the Healthcare Provider.
- Focus on Positive Memories.